Horny Twinky Gays - High Definition

I was just wondering is there a reason why you don't label the videos with the names of the actors or studio names like so many other sites? I like to know who is in the videos that way I don't waste space on my hard drive with so many duplicate videos. Also it saves me time from not having to download duplicate files. I do love all the super hot videos that you post!

Thanks! Please let me know what your thoughts are and if it is possible to make the change!

Chris

Last edited:

Pinkside

Staff member
I was just wondering is there a reason why you don't label the videos with the names of the actors or studio names like so many other sites? I like to know who is in the videos that way I don't waste space on my hard drive with so many duplicate videos. Also it saves me time from not having to download duplicate files. I do love all the super hot videos that you post!

Thanks! Please let me know what your thoughts are and if it is possible to make the change!

Chris
Hi Chris,

I do understand your concern, but remember that we always have a DMCA threat which makes files gone. If I write all the information of the scene, the Copyright owners will kill the file in 1 day since it will be searchable and "be Foundable" lets say... That is why Im sharing them with this way!
Hope you understand.
Kind Regards.