You Will Love These Huge Tits!

Discussion in 'XXX Video Mega Threads' started by XXXMonster, May 3, 2013.

1. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

Biggest Tits On Bangbros
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Bang Bros
    Cast: Emma Butt
    Genres: Big Tits
    Video language: English

Not every day you can find a girl who would have been a real huge breasts. Download and enjoy!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 37:00
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 968kbps
    Audio: 68kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 283.4 MB
    Download Biggest Tits On Bangbros
  2. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

Milf Fucking Friday
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2007
    Studio: MILFLessons / bangbros
    Cast: Friday
    Genres: MILF, Big tits, Straight

"Friday" may know how to please herself but sometimes she just likes to give a little pleasure and she's definitely giving it out. She slides Commando's cock so deep in her throat that you can see it in her neck. She is definitely amongst the cutest Milfs I've seen, and definitely a real trooper in bed. She sucks, fucks, titty fucks and strokes his cock until he blows his load in her mouth.

Duration: 32:31
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 983kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 258.1 MB
    Download Milf Fucking Friday
  3. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

Clanddi H Jinkcego
    [​IMG]

Elegant and passionate lady with huge breasts surrendered in all positions ...

Format: avi
    Duration: 14:29
    Video: 624x352, XviD, 2287kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 257.6 MB
    Download Clanddi H Jinkcego
  4. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

Believe it or not there are times when I'm really hot and horny and there is no big black cock aroun
    [​IMG]

Cast: Jeanetta Joy, Kayla Kleevage, Claudia Marie
    Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf

Believe it or not there are times when I'm really hot and horny and there is no big black cock around. That's when I take out my trusty fake black dick and start working my cunt myself! I still have plenty of dark meat fantasies and wet dreams about black guys that I wish would fuck me and pump me full of their potent sperm seed. I also like to look at pictures of black bulls with huge erect cocks and big heavy hanging balls while I beat off. Those visions inside my head always make me cum hard. Also some members enjoy seeing me dildoing myself to orgasm. So join me in a mutual masturbation session won't you? Enjoy. Love and kisses Kayla

Format: flv
    Duration: 16:32
    Video: 640x480, FLV1, 2441kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 326.5 MB
    Download Believe it or not there are times when I'm really hot and horny and there is no big black cock aroun
  5. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

Anytime I can get more than one big black cock at a time I know I'm a lucky girl!
    [​IMG]

Genres: Hardcore Teen Blonde Brunettes Big Ass Lingerie Stockings Facial Cumshot First Timers Big Cock Natural Tits High Heels Rock & Roll Tattoo Blowjob Lingerie Stockings Piercings CFNM Ebony Asian Milf

Anytime I can get more than one big black cock at a time I know I'm a lucky girl! These three black thugs filled my mouth, cunt and ass hole all at the same time giving me maximum sexual pleasure. There is nothing better than the "air tight plan" for a big titted nigger whore like myself. The guys took turns at the hole of their choice and choose to dump their huge loads right into my waiting face. I would have preferred to have them unload their potent seed into my cunt but it's always the black mans choice. I love gang bangs because of all the hot action going on at once. I think you will enjoy it too. Jerk hard my friends and shoot your load on Kayla The CumBag too. Love Kayla

Duration: 26:01
    Video: 640x480, FLV1, 1953kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 408.8 MB
    Download Anytime I can get more than one big black cock at a time I know I'm a lucky girl!
  6. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

I like to have my big juggs played with.
    [​IMG]

I like to have my big juggs played with. Sucking, fondling squeezing and rope bra bondage. Having my big tits tied up tight so they stick way out and the feel of having my nipples stretched is just a fabulous form of foreplay! Have a look at my big rack in bondage while you beat your meat I think you will agree that bondage and humiliation is just what I needed. Love Kayla The Cumbag

Duration: 17:45

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 239.0 MB
    Download I like to have my big juggs played with.
  7. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

I get quite a few offers from black guys but I'm only interested in super hung and thick nigger coc
    [​IMG]

This video update is basically to let it be known that I'm looking for the biggest black bulls who want to get together with me to make videos for KBMCB. The still images were selected by me not only to provide great jack off visuals for my members but also to showcase my body and talents for perspective black bulls who might want to inspect me before they fuck me! I get quite a few offers from black guys but I'm only interested in super hung and thick nigger cocks. Preferably big uncut black dicks with big hanging full balls to match! Like the video says if you produce large loads of sperm or you can cum multiple times that is a big plus for me. I have been well trained to take the full length of your BBC. I know how sexual satisfying it is for black bulls to be able to pump the full length of their big black cocks in and out of my cunt and asshole. Plus you never have to pull out of me when you are enjoying a good orgasm. Mouth, cunt or asshole where you leave your load in me is totally up to you. I'm very submissive to big dick bulls and take direction as ordered. Check out the video and stills and let me know what you think of me. Enjoy. Love Kayla The Black Mans Cumbag

Duration: 8:59

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 135.3 MB
    Download I get quite a few offers from black guys but I'm only interested in super hung and thick nigger coc
  8. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

I'll Make You Famous
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Mackenzee Pierce, Charles Dera

Mackenzze and Charles are doing some extra work on the computers room at school. While Mackenzee is trying to concentrate, Charles is taking pictures of her tits and uploading them over the web. She catches him and realizes is not so bad, and decides to go further by filming her glorious tits and how he fucks the shit out of her.

Duration: 39:33
    Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 358.8 MB
    Download I'll Make You Famous
  9. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

Shane Diesel fucks a lot of white sluts all the time but I�m one of the very few who can take his hu
    [​IMG]

Shane Diesel fucks a lot of white sluts all the time but I�m one of the very few who can take his huge black meat up the ass! I�m very proud of this accomplishment and the fact that Shane keeps coming back for more of my big tits and tight holes makes me a happy girl.
    Shane was very aggressive with me in this video shoving his whole cock down my throat and holding it there until I thought I�d pass out but I just choked it down like a good girl and kept my eyes open to look up at him. (I know he likes to look into my eyes as I struggle to accommodate his massive big black cock.) Shane really used my cunt and ass hole hard fucking me with full length strokes until he finally dumped his black sperm load deep into my well stretched out ass hole. Anyway it�s a little difficult to walk and my holes are always sore for a few days when Shane gets done with me but he definitely leaves me feeling like a used up, big titted, well satisfied nigger whore!

Duration: 32:06
    Video: 720x480, FLV1, 2078kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 490.4 MB
    Download Shane Diesel fucks a lot of white sluts all the time but I�m one of the very few who can take his hu
  10. XXXMonster

XXXMonster Proud Member

Clanddi H Jinkcego (Initiation Of Clanddi)
    [​IMG]

Studio: Marc Dorcel
    Cast: Clanddi H Jinkcego
    Genres: All Sex, Oral, Anal, Big Tits, DP.
    Video language: French

Clanddi, a 28 year old girl with a huge pair of breasts, describes herself as romantic, sexual, and reserved. And her head is full of fantasies.
    Clanddi is also strange and versatile. She can be a dominatrix with women whom she makes submit, whips, and stuffs with butt plugs before delivering them to horny men. But she quickly becomes the bitch slave of males whom she jerks off, deep throats, and invites to fuck her in the ass.
    While she plays the role of a demure,middle-class girl, Clanddi�s servants join in intense sessions of group sex, while their mistress surrenders herself to a gang bang, enjoying multiple cocks as they fill her up in double penetrations.

Format: avi
    Duration: 20:32
    Video: 640x352, XviD, 1352kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 224.5 MB
    Download Clanddi H Jinkcego (Initiation Of Clanddi)