Wendy Fiore - Baywatch Babe Is Back - 10-06-13

Discussion in 'Models and Babes' started by slow2011, Jun 11, 2013.

1. slow2011

slow2011 Moderator Staff Member

2. RoamingBag

RoamingBag Member

How do you download from rapid gator without getting all the malware with it?

3. slow2011

slow2011 Moderator Staff Member

There's no malware.

4. spike77

spike77 Member

Indeed. Rapidgator has quite some anoying popups, but certainly no malware. Neither is there any malware in the content. Slow2011 is one of the most reliable posters on here. Personally, I tip my hat to his great posts, so no worries in downloading any of them.

5. RoamingBag

RoamingBag Member

Really? It doesn't ask you to download some executable?

6. RoamingBag

RoamingBag Member

Well, just recently tried. And I finally got the file but not the downloader. Weird how it was doing not too while ago and now it isn't.

7. spike77

spike77 Member

I wouldn't recommend the Rapidgator Downloader. Just deselect the option to use the downloader. Furthermore, always avoid the big, flashy download buttons. Usually, those are the ones that lead you to installers of all kinds. Just look for the small, less noticable "slow download" buttons, and ignore the annoying-yet-harmless popups with every click.
    I have been a very thankful downloader of Slow2011's posts for quite a while now, and I have never experienced any malware or bad files. The only downside to Rapidgator is the restriction of one file per 2 hours (if you're not a paying member). Then again, there are free proxy services to get around that problem.