TitFuck

Discussion in 'XXX Video Mega Threads' started by teamclip, Mar 29, 2013.

1. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

Jessica - Blowjob, Titty-Fucking & Cum!

Run Time 6
    Size 181 MB
    Resolution 1280 x 720 px

It's Thursday which means it's VIDEO DAY! This has to be in my opinion the hottest clip we've posted.. I put on my favourite blue top which shows my cleavage off and we

begin by me letting Dave fuck my mouth gently before he gets my tits out and fucks them with my help of course. I want to keep giving him head because I get REALLY

horny watching him fuck my tits so I go quite rough and push my head deep down in to his cock until I gag.. I'm getting super wet just typing this! When Dave can't take it

anymore he explodes over my neck and tits but the first load hits my mouth and covers my lips.. I LOVE THIS CLIP! Hope you like it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/2879645ee8462f5d79424f3aad5e70dd/CTITOCT53.mp4.html
  2. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

3. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

4. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

Jessica - Big Natural Boob Job

Run Time 8
    Size 242 MB
    Resolution 1280 x 720 px

We've probably had over a hundred requests for a full-length boob job, and naturally wanting to please our loyal members, and Dave himself of course, I couldn't resist any

longer! I painted my nails a deep, sexy red colour and put on a pair of lacey gloves and a lace-top to match, then oiled my boobs up before Dave slipped his cock between

them. I pushed my tits together and rubbed up and down, slow and then faster, until his dick was throbbing hard and was ready to explode between my cleavage. I loved

watching this back and seeing the big mess Dave made over my tits - you don't want to miss this!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/file/8deaf1d4dd027d8046f7791250a4ebd7/CTITOCT125.mp4.html
  5. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

6. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

7. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

8. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

9. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member

10. teamclip

teamclip Proud Member