Discussion in 'Free Adult Ads' started by paidtoclickfan, Sep 1, 2013.

1. paidtoclickfan

paidtoclickfan New Member

General

How does Zorbor work?

Zorbor gets paid by advertisers to try their products and services. When you complete an offer, we simply pass the money on to you! It’s an excellent way to earn money to help pay for your daily expenses.You can take surveys to earn money, watch videos to earn money, and complete tasks to earn money.

Are there any requirements for participation?

Yes, you must be at least 13 years old to participate. Members from English speaking countries will have the opportunity to complete more offers, but we offer a wide variety of offers to ensure everyone around the world can participate and earn money.

I can’t wait to start! How do I get started?

Registering is simple and 100% free! Best of all, you will receive $1 just for signing up!

Use the form below to sign up and start making money right away.

How can I earn the most money with Zorbor?

Completing offers, surveys and tasks are excellent ways to earn money, but do not overlook the power of the affiliate program.

We highly recommend clicking on the green “Referrals” tab when you are logged in and doing your best to refer as many people as possible because every time your referrals earn money, you receive commission for this, effortlessly! The more referrals you have, the more income you will make without even lifting a finger.

Some members are earning over $1,000 per month from just their referrals alone! Wouldn’t it be nice to make this kind of money without doing a thing for it?

How does the referral program work?

The referral program goes two levels deep. When you have a “Bronze” status, you will receive 20% commission of every amount your direct referrals earn inside Zorbor. On top of that, if any of your referrals refer other people, you will receive 10% commission for all of the revenues they earn as well! It’s a fantastic way to effortlessly earn residual income.

As you refer more users to Zorbor, your “status” level increases from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and lastly, Elite! The higher your status level, the more commission you earn from your referrals. Also, extra perks and bonuses are added to your account as your level increases. Read more about the referral program by clicking here.

When do I get paid?

Coins: As soon as you meet the minimum payout requirement of 500 coins ($5), you will be given the option to “Request Payment”. As soon as you request your payment, we will be notified and have your payment sent out to you within 15 days. Payments are sent two times per month via your preference of PayPal, Skrill or Western Union. PayPal and Skrill require a 500 coin ($5) minimum balance to request payment, while Western Union requires a 3000 coin ($30) minimum balance to request payment.

Points: When you have points, you can redeem them for gift cards. Different gift cards require different minimum point balances. Currently, the minimum balance any gift card costs is 5000 points ($5). Some require higher minimum balances and this balance is clearly displayed above each gift card. You can view the gift cards by clicking here.

How do I know this isn’t a scam?

Zorbor is a relatively new company that started in 2013, but has grown quickly to over 500,000 members worldwide. We are trusted for sending all payments on schedule, every time! With thousands of dollars in payments being sent to our members every month, everyone has learned to trust Zorbor as a regular income generating source.

Can I really make money online with Zorbor?

Yes! Zorbor is connected with many companies who need you to try their products and services or answer their surveys and they are willing to pay you for that! You can earn money from Zorbor every single day by completing simple offers, surveys, tasks, trying new products and even referring friends and family. When you refer family, you receive commission every single time they earn money, for life!

How much money can I earn?

Zorbor offers virtually an unlimited number of offers for you to complete. As a result, combined with the money you can make by referring people, your earnings are limitless! The best way to earn the most amount of money is to refer people to Zorbor using your unique URL (as seen when you login and click the green “Referrals” tab). When you refer people, you will earn commissions on all their earnings for life! Read about the commission structure breakdown.

http://www.zorbor.com/?r=504178
    http://www.zorbor.com/?r=504178