Old Erotic Movie ? Can't find anywhere

Discussion in 'XXX Requests' started by Robert Jebediah Freeman, Jul 26, 2013.

Free video chat, live sex shows and webcam recordings for download Spice up your sex life with webcams, free 11 minutes with the hottest cam models! Free cam shows and recorded cams video downloads

1. Hello, Ive searched for this movie but i can't find it, and i don't know the name.

I can explain a bit from the movie, i also the think the movie is french, not asian and not black.

I know some particular parts, I think it's about a girl, aged but not old a bit affro i think, brunette and this movie is old also, stockings. It is almost no nudity but it does include some. I think she lives or works at a old shop, very old. I can't explain but i got it all in my head. Anyways she knows a old man. She is hanging at a shop/bar, I know a special moment too, She's at some place and she went for peeing, then a guy follows her and peek and she finds out and it keeps going at a pool table like this one [​IMG]

Im sorry but im not so familiar with the english language. Ive been looking allower.

It starts with her being with another guy i think, and the guy gets mad or something.

Been a couple years since i saw this.