Multiple Cum shots

Discussion in 'XXX Requests' started by s3fl, Jun 18, 2013.

Free video chat, live sex shows and webcam recordings for download Spice up your sex life with webcams, free 11 minutes with the hottest cam models! Free cam shows and recorded cams video downloads

1. s3fl

s3fl New Member

Looking for vids of girls getting fucked, getting a good cum shot in the scene, and then continuing to get fucked leaving the cum on her. I have a bunch and wouldn't mind sharing what I got too.
  2. Ceto

Ceto New Member

Hi there,

I have a scene with Rilynn Rae from BlacksonBlondes that has what you are looking for, I am also looking for the same thing, the scene I have is her getting fucked buy a guy, then every few minutes another guy would walk in, cum on her face and leave, she gets I think 4-5 cumshots in total. I am having a hard time finding more scenes like this with interracial only. I'll be happy to share that scene with you if you don't already have it. Also I would appreciate it if you can tell me where websites/movies you got yours from.

3. s3fl

s3fl New Member

Don't have many interracial scenes, but I can give you names of a few.

Courtney Cummz - Just Fucking #3 - guy pops on her face and keeps fucking her. He nuts 3 times.

Kapri Styles - Black Reign #16

Pinky - The Dark Side of Marco Banderas

Vanessa Blue, Jada Fire - Double Decker Sandwich #6 (Dunno if it's what you're looking for, but black girls fucking white cock)

Velicity Von - SilverbackAttack2