FemDom, Female Domination, Humiliation Video Collection

Discussion in 'Kinky Fetish Videos' started by Denseana, May 1, 2013.

1. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Oral On The Phone

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Men Are Slaves
    Cast: Ruby Red aka Kassius Kay
    Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus, Pussy Lick And Worship, Slave
    Video language: English

Oral pleasure Ruby loves getting regularly. Here and now - bound slave and put him on his knees so he licked between her legs. Ruby now can relax and chat with your friend on the phone .....
    Format: mp4
    Duration: 6:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8354kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 374.3 MB

Download Oral On The Phone from FilesMonster

2. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Gemini Lovell

[​IMG]

Cast: Gemini Lovell
    Genres: Pov, Slave, Humiliation, Femdom

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole.
    Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:32
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Gemini Lovell from FilesMonster

3. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Red Rubber And Spikes

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: MistressGwenFreestorm
    Cast: Onyx (male), Mistress Gwen Freestorm
    Genres: FETISH -> Amateur, FETISH -> Latex & Rubber, FETISH -> BDSM -> Bondage -> Hardtied, FETISH -> BDSM -> FemDom -> F on M, FETISH -> BDSM -> CBT, APPEARANCE -> Brunettes

Sexy dominatrix, Mistress Gwen Freestorm teaches another one of her slaves a lesson in Red Rubber and Spikes! She puts slave Onyx in an inflatable rubber suit and teases him with a wand vibrator and teases his balls with some electrical stimulation (seems like a camera trick). Later she shaves his balls and teases him some more.
    Duration: 35:44
    Video: 640x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG]

File size: 223.2 MB

Download Red Rubber And Spikes from FilesMonster

4. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Schlong Slurping Slumber Party

Release Year: 2011
    Genres: Strapon, Lesbian, Fake cum

Lauren, Dana, Rachel and Abby have a hardcore orgy in Schlong Slurping Slumber Party. All four girls lay in each others arms kissing while playing with and rubbing dicks. Their numerous moans become a cacophony of sexual excitement. Abby puts her dick in between Dana's two and fucks her meat sandwich! Abby gets tit-fucked by four different cocks including her own! Before long all every girl has a cock in their mouth forming a suck circle! Abby gets greedy and orders for all the cocks in her face. She practically overdoses on cock with all four ramming in her face at once! Each girl takes a turn getting bombarded with boners in the face! Abby and Lauren stack on top of each other and get double fucked by Dana's two dicks! Finally the girls stroke their cocks together and have a multi-orgasmic jizz explosion!
    Duration: 37:35
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1217kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG]

File size: 354.3 MB

Download Schlong Slurping Slumber Party from FilesMonster

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  5. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

PVC Passions (2011)

Starring: Mai, Tammie, TheoCategories: PVC, Grabbing & Squeezing, CFNM, BootsThis guy turned up to his ballbusting session not happy becuase his Mistress' were bot wearing the blue pvc outfits he requested. These 3 foxy doms get rather cross at his attitude and give his balls an extra hard busting. All 3 girls seem to make an effort to kick him 'FULL FORCE'in the balls as HARD as they can and soon have this pvc lover in a painful heap on the floor!Format: wmvResolution: 1440x1080Runtime: 13 min.

[​IMG]

File size: 479.3 MB

Download PVC Passions (2011) from FilesMonster

6. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Reflex Retraining part 12

Studio: Thebondagemistress Club
    Genres: bdsm,fetish,domination,strapon

Mistress Akella is helping me cure a particularly troublesome case of muscle reflex that affects this slave's cock and balls and makes it hard to insert suitable anal probes for his important medical treatment. It takes two experienced nurses to apply the compression clamp to his testicles before we switch our attention to easing the tension in his tight rear passage. My nursing colleague's fingers are soon lubing up his arsehole, ready for her strap-on to get busy, whilst I apply a selection of electric bands and apply some pain to his erect cock. I know this medical treatment is essential, but that doesn't mean that nurses cannot also have fun.
    Duration: 11:06
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5023kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 441.4 MB

Download Reflex Retraining part 1/2 from FilesMonster

7. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Mistres violence the Slave

Studio: StraponScreen
    Cast: Barbara, Bart
    Genres: Russian, Strapon, Stockings, Anal

To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the.......highway ! Are you ready for me ?
    Duration: 12:24
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 292.2 MB

Download Mistres violence the Slave from FilesMonster

8. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Dungeon Dykes (1994,DVDRip)

Release Year: 1994
    Studio: Fantastic Pictures
    Cast: Bionca, Debi Diamond, Melanie Moore, Tami Ann
    Genres: Femdom, Fetish, Strapon

These girls like to be treated like the sluts they really are. Watch as they give each other the treatment they deserve in this all-girl domination feature. Check out these rough and ready cellar cuties! Better grab a flashlight, it's dark in the dungeon! Not one, not two, three basement bitches at a time ravage each other's body!
    Format: avi
    Duration: 1:12:47
    Video: 480x360, XviD, 1461kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 861.0 MB

Download Dungeon Dykes (1994,DVDRip) from FilesMonster

9. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

The Trainer (2011)

Starring: Delilah Strong, Daac RamseyCategories: Femdom, HardcoreWhen the need for a house gimp came up, I looked to Miss Delilah Strong to train one. She is a very tough and experienced player, and she recently starting domming for the company. In her first MIP shoot she shows amazing drive and initiative in drilling our measly worm boy to his knees where he belongs. Once he is taken down a peg, she teaches him the proper way to fuck and suck a woman through strict and painful lessons that he will not soon forget.Format: wmvResolution: 1280x720Runtime: 35 min.Filesize: 442 Mb

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

File size: 424.6 MB

Download The Trainer (2011) from FilesMonster

10. Denseana

Denseana Proud Member

Sweet Suckers & Cum Guzzlers

Studio: Futanaria
    Cast: Adela, Lana, and Dana
    Genres: Strapon, Fake Cum, Big Cock, Ladyboy, Dickgirl, Shemale, Transsexual, Threesome

Dear Diary, Adela, Lana, and Dana slurp on candy and cocks in the new video: Sweet Suckers & Cum Guzzlers. Adela and Lana suck on their penis candy while lustfully gazing at the camera. They're joined by Dana and the three suck on each other's cocks to see what taste better, the candy or the schlongs. Then, Dana starts doggy fucking and spanking Lana. Lana mounts Dana and rides her dick until they both cum all over Adela. Adela also takes a turn and rides on Dana. Then, she jizzes all over Lana's greedy face while Lana gurgles her cum!
    Duration: 12:40
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1442kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 143.4 MB

Download Sweet Suckers & Cum Guzzlers from FilesMonster