Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

Discussion in 'Kinky Fetish Videos' started by alexa, May 16, 2013.

1. alexa

alexa VIp

Facesitting training (2013)
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom

A lesson in self defense goes wrong and Sexy Bitch decides to teach the lesson in ass licking instead. Stupid boy gets suffocated at tazer point as Sexy Bitch brings the heat. Respect the hot sexy pussy or Bitch gonna make you go down.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 48:33
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1497kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 579.7 MB
    Download Facesitting training (2013)

2. alexa

alexa VIp

FemDom Ball Busting
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
    Cast: Isis Love, Lance Hart

Lance arrives at the Armory wide eyed and ready to please. Goddess Isis Love tenderizes her new slave meat with a heavy dose of ball busting. Lance takes numerous kicks to his nuts with Isis's stocking feet, knee and thighs and the dirty little fucker won't stop getting hard! The harder she kicks the harder his cock! She sits on his face smothering him with the aroma of her delectable asshole then dives her strap-on cock deep in his ass! Isis uses his cock for her sexual enjoyment and decides to let Lance blow his filthy slave juice but he has to do the clean up off her sexy silky stockings!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 2:01
    Video: 640x360, VP6F
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 17.9 MB
    Download FemDom Ball Busting

3. alexa

alexa VIp

Riley Reid in the scene Fucked Bitch Ass
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Riley Reid, Lance Hart
    Genres: Strapon, Femdom

Mistress Riley's slave has been acting like a whiny bitch, she puts him in his place by plowing his ass with her thick pink cock. His legs are taped open so he can't refuse the 9' inch strap-on cock he is going to receive.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 13:00
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4464kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 443.7 MB
    Download Riley Reid in the scene Fucked Bitch Ass

4. alexa

alexa VIp

Breath wish (2013)
    [​IMG]

Sexy Frustrated Genie decides that this time she will be the master. Taking charge, sexy Genie smothers her new slave into submission using her dripping pussy. him to lick her until she is satisfied. She even gets him into a full Nelson lock hold. She punishes her new slave, drowning him in her pussy juices until he sees things her way. This clip is full of hot Genie mastery.

Duration: 52:19
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1436kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 601.2 MB
    Download Breath wish (2013)

5. alexa

alexa VIp

Erotic smother (2013)
    [​IMG]

Sexy Blonde Mistress uses her boytoy for playtime. Hot Bitch chokes this pervert with his own clothes then traps him in a rug while she smothers him with her juicy pussy. Visit the Mistress's playroom in this hot clip.

Duration: 49:34
    Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1489kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 588.9 MB
    Download Erotic smother (2013)

6. alexa

alexa VIp

Your face is my Throne - Riley Reid
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Riley Reid
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Milking, Squirt, Slave, Bondage, Cum Eating, Chastity, Stockings, Humiliation, Foot Ass Pussy Worship, Ballbusting, Chin Dildo, Shock Plug
    Video language: English

From now on the only way I am allowing you to cum is when your tongue licking my ass. Get on your knees and start worshiping my tight pink asshole, I want to feel your warm tongue softly licking my delicate asshole.

Duration: 14:51
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3907kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 446.1 MB
    Download Your face is my Throne - Riley Reid

7. alexa

alexa VIp

Unhappy Ending - Mistress T & Lexi Sindel
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress T & Lexi Sindel
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Milking, Squirt, Slave, Bondage, Cum Eating, Chastity, Stockings, Humiliation, Foot Ass Pussy Worship, Ballbusting, Chin Dildo, Shock Plug

Mistress T and Lexi Sindel pin their sub down for some overwhelming cock teasing. Mistress T squats over his face letting him take in her scent while Lexi begins to stroke his cock. "How bad do you want to cum slave?" Lexi strokes the slaves cock harder, he cannot resist getting hard in the presence of these devastatingly dominant ladies. The slave knows full well that no reward goes unpunished. He begs to cum while still uncertain of what torments lie ahead post orgasm. The nervous slave spews a huge load of cum, the ladies laugh at his lack of self control and immediately begin punching and slapping his sensitive balls. Smiling with sadistic delight they wipe his male filth on his tongue to thoroughly ruin his orgasm.

Duration: 4:58
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3902kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 149.0 MB
    Download Unhappy Ending - Mistress T & Lexi Sindel

8. alexa

alexa VIp

Taking his ASS - Mistress Ash Hollywood
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Ash Hollywood
    Mistress Ash Hollywood gets what she wants from men... and by any mean necessary. Today she wants to take her slaves ass, and he is in no position to object. His legs are attached to a powerful overhead hoist, she lifts his legs straight into the air with a push of a button. His vulnerable bare ass is completely exposed for her strap-on violation. Mistress Ash fucks her bitch's ass hard and deep, a fucking he will not soon forget!
    Duration: 11:45
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3903kbps
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    File size: 352.8 MB
    Download Taking his ASS - Mistress Ash Hollywood

9. alexa

alexa VIp

Strap-on Sodomy - Lea Lexus & Lexi Sindel
    [​IMG]
    Mistress Lea & Mistress Lexi train their slave in strap-on sodomy. This is not a a fluffy feel good fucking, they ram his ass with no mercy. Lexi starts fucking his ass doggy-style while Lea fucks his mouth. Lea takes a turn fucking his ass while Lexi whips his balls. Lea flips the slave over and orders he hold his ass in the air so she can pile drive her strap-on cock deep into his ass. These vicious blondes fuck his ass hard with no mercy.
    Duration: 11:00
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3904kbps
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    File size: 330.3 MB
    Download Strap-on Sodomy - Lea Lexus & Lexi Sindel

10. alexa

alexa VIp

Pumped full of Cock - Lea Lexus
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lea Lexus
    Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am ! Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female !
    Duration: 13:26
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3897kbps
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    File size: 403.1 MB
    Download Pumped full of Cock - Lea Lexus