Exclusive, Hot ORAL! Collection

Discussion in 'XXX Video Mega Threads' started by alexa, Sep 22, 2013.

1. alexa

alexa VIp

Private Specials 19: Blow Me, Suck Me, Drink Me
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2009
    Studio: Private
    Cast: Carmen , C.J. , Liz Honey , Belicia , Gilda Roberts , Sarah James , Cherry Jul , Angelina Love , Nikki Ryder , Lucy Belle , Sera Passion , Lia Fire , Mia Moon
    Genres: Oral , All Sex
    Video language: English

13 succulent cum-hungry bitches live only to suck cock, spit and swallow. They are super sexy and totally obsessed with blowjobs and don’t stop until they’ve got every single drop of your load. Lie back and relax as these cumnivores devour you whole. Blow me, Suck me, Drink me until it aches.

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.2 GB in 10 files.

Download Private Specials 19: Blow Me, Suck Me, Drink Me

2. alexa

alexa VIp

Private Specials 24: Blow Me, Suck Me, Drink Me 2
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2009
    Studio: Private
    Cast: Tina , Alexa , Bonita , Aneta , Donna Marie , Hana , Alison , Olga Cabaeva , Gabriella Mai , Valentina Blue , Lora Row , Anna King , Sybeel Watson
    Genres: Foreign , Oral , All Sex
    Video language: English

10 ball aching scenes and 13 spunk hungry girls make “Blow me, Suck me, Drink me 2” the cream of the cream when it comes to movies dedicated to the knoble art of falatio. The cum-queens in these scenes stroke and jerk and don’t stop until they have sucked and squeezed every last drip of spongle onto their faces, mouths and tits. Shot with POV camera work, watching this is like actually being there.

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.4 GB in 10 files.

Download Private Specials 24: Blow Me, Suck Me, Drink Me 2