Czech Students LapDancing on me AmateurLapDancer NEW Videos Amateur LapDancer - Daily Updates

Discussion in 'XXX Video Mega Threads' started by GoldenDog, Apr 30, 2013.

1. GoldenDog

GoldenDog Member

Amateur LapDancer - Frequent Free Updates

[​IMG]
    Amateur LapDancer AmateurLapdancer.com Amateur Lap Dancer Amateur LapDancers
    I pay Czech students to lapdance on me. Here is the tapes :D

Read below what it’s about, or jump to the videos

Welcome to my little fun world

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]About 7 years ago, I moved to Prague, right at the center of Europe.

Here I made an interesting discovery: I could ask basically any local girl to lapdance for me, for a few bucks.

In the U.S., I would probably get a 95% of GoFuckYourself, and possibly some lawsuits.

But in Prague, most girls are flattered if you ask them to strip and lapdance for you.

Since I have access to many young and good looking students here, I just did the right thing: I started asking them for this treatment regularly, and having a good time.

[​IMG]

I am now also taping the results, with the help of a female friend of mine. I started this site to share the outcome of this little hobby.

In the meanwhile, if you feel like, take a look at the videos.

Sexy Lapdance Lesson

My hot assistant is the best lapdancer which I have ever seen. I think that she is also a good teacher. And not only in lapdancing, but in blow job and hard fucking too.

MP4 22:29 498MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2359_teaching_lapdancing_NP.mp4

Little Panties and Hot Pink Skirt

What should I say about this girl…Probably that she works in pub like a waitress, she is very funny and open minded for everything new and sexy. She had a lot of guys but one day she would love to find that right one. I wish her good luck. And hope that you will like her !

MP4 24:29 540MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2617_krystina_kep_pink_skirt.mp4

Tempting Brunette With Sexy Stockings

This lovely girl sometimes works as a photo-model but she told us, that it is really difficult to earn money in this bussines if girl is not between the TOP…So she decided to try erotic work because of money of course. I am sure that it was a good choose – she is hot as hell!

MP4 28:29 649MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2614_dominika_smr_unespected_gift.mp4

Beauty in Leopard Lingerie

When you look at this girl, it is quite obvious that she loves cats and pussycats She is enjoying her life in every moment…She does not mind to show her naked body and very important information – you can meet her at erotic fairs !

MP4 20:29 464MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2886_zaneta_lez_nice_lapdance_and_backstage.mp4

Romantic Chick And Her Striptease

I remember that this girl had truly dreamy look in her eyes. She is romantic, loves gentle soft sex and bold guys. So if you dont like bitches, this girl is the right one for you.

MP4 24:29 546MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2881_kristyna_lit_brown_dress.mp4

Hot And Slim Blonde In MiniSkirt

Beautiful blonde which likes to be seduced and taken care of. When you look at her perfect body and her tempting moves, it is not difficult to imagine how you take care of her. I would do it all night long.

MP4 20:29 450MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2889_aneta_vil_tartan_miniskirt.mp4

Pierced Pussy Is Back By Requests

Her big fake boobs and smooth pussy with piercings are welcome back to the studio! ENJOY

MP4 20:29 453MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2646_petra_ban_jeans_dress.mp4

Pussy Lips On My Cock

This 19yo brunette is not an innocent girl. She told me that once she had sex with 8 guys at the same time in her private life !!!

MP4 23:29 533MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2688_andrea_her_lapdance_bj_fj

Superhot Lapdance For Two Dicks

I had a friend coming over, who wanted to try a lapdance too…And this chick was the right one. She turned 18yo three months ago, but she is not afraid to show her sexual taste.

MP4 17:29 380MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2699_tereza_voc_superhot_lapdance_for_two.mp4

LapDance In Pink Dress

Nice girl with very feminine shapes, completely shaved pussy and funny tattoo

MP4 22:29 511MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2832_jarka_rad_black_pink_dress.mp4

Teen With Perfect Booty

This fresh redhead will make your day. She is sexy when she is dressed up…but naked she is pure sexbomb and loves to move her body

MP4 19:29 441MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2856_zuzana_kov.mp4

Lapdance By Busty Brunette

If you are lover of busty girls…this one is just for you. I can say, that she was not in good mood during shooting, maybe nervous, but anyway…her boobs were perfect !

MP4 22:29 496MB 720×576

[​IMG]

al_video_2849_gabriela_bro_reluctant_lapdancer.mp4