All BDSM videos in ONE TOPIC | Always Update !

Discussion in 'Kinky Fetish Videos' started by Ryuzaki, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Fatties in BDSM
    [​IMG]

Year: 2011
    Genre: Bdsm, Big tits, Bbw, Fisting
    Duration: 12 min
    Studio: SlaveM
    Actresses: baby Slave
    Description: Fatties in BDSM.Do whatever you want with my body, I am a professional female slave, and my pussy wants you to be rude to me. I guarantee you many orgasms and new experiences.

Video: 640x512, 30fps, 1200Kbps
    Audio: WMA 44.1Hz, Stereo 96Kbps
    [​IMG]

File size: 57.7 MB
    Download Fatties in BDSM

2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Campfire Stories - Hardtied
    [​IMG]

Studio: Hardtied
    Cast: Elise Graves
    Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Elise Graves decided that for her trip to the farm with PD she wanted to get the total BDSM experience. That means rigorous bondage, day in and day out. It means being treated like a piece of meat, to be stripped, cleaned and devoured. When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 43:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 488.4 MB
    Download Campfire Stories - Hardtied

3. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Torture Galaxy An V08-7
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Torture Galaxy
    Genres: BDSM
    Video language: English

In the course are already and nails, but she bravely endures the pain. Download and enjoy!

Format: avi
    Duration: 3:59
    Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 543kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 17.8 MB
    Download Torture Galaxy An V08-7

4. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

KinkyC0re - Session 172
    [​IMG]

Cruel and sophisticated torture of Japanese girls with elements being harassed and sex...Actually movie is dedicated to what you can do with a pair of obedient girls.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
    Duration: 24:22
    Video: 464x260, RV40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 98.8 MB
    Download KinkyC0re - Session 172

5. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Roped to Cum (2012)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Melanie Monroe
    Categories: BDSM

Another new face around here, Mellanie Monroe, is the latest in a good run of great models picked by the Pope...He does all the booking around here and I watch him perusing the agency sites and models listings like a kid in a virtual candy shop...I'm the one who likes all the thin, young models with small chests and asses...the Pope digs woman with curves...big tits and big ass...hopefully you get a good helping of both at DungeonCorp...Mellanie aint no newbie though...it's nice to meet models who have worked lots with other BDSM companies...most of them do a really good job in training the models as bondage models...and by the time we get our hands on them, they are ready for very tough scenes...that's how it worked out with Mellanie...you can tell that the Pope takes the scenes and his attitude to a different level with models like this...Mellanie wanted a challenge and she got it...she never called red though...and it wasnt from a lack of trying...in my mind he let her cum too many times...then again, the suspension-sybian scene is rather hot...chock full of orgasms and cattle prodded feet...but still, all that pleasure makes Mellanie a masochistic sponge...a treat...but in the end, even the harshest Dom might feel he could have pushed her a bit further...during the exit interview, it seems the Pope wished he'd had one more scene with her...Im sure he'll get his chance...after I work with her...
    Format: m4v
    Resolution: 960x720
    Runtime: 65 min.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total size: 759.2 MB in 6 files.

Download Roped to Cum (2012)

6. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Tough KItten (2012)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Mandy K

Mandy is a midwestern woman, out in LA for perverted business...you never know who's gonna get the urge to start bondage modelling...What I gathered from our conversations is that Mandy has been into BDSM for quite some time...she lived it where she's from, but it's not the same as living it in LA or living it at DungeonCorp studios...but Mandy proves she can lvie it here and the Pope keeps the intensity up until the final minute of the final scene...I think he was all too delighted to be playing and performing with Mandy....the Pope likes a tough girl and Mandy is a tough girl who likes it hard and real...I was operating the camera on this shoot and I was amazed at what the Pope put her through...super tight bondage...a wicked, sideways spread suspension...muscle cramping partial suspensions, stretching...whipping, shocking, and enough orgasms to put anyone in the zone...by the end of it all, Mandy just seemed to be feelin satisfied and all of us were exhausted...an intense, long shoot which makes for a killer update....enjoy it!
    Format: mpg
    Runtime: 50 min.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total size: 684.7 MB in 6 files.

Download Tough KItten (2012)

7. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Getting to know Lexi (2012)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Lexi Brooks

We had an to start interviewing the model as soon as she got in the door...Normally, we sit down and talk with the model before the on camera interview, but that is when the real interview takes place...I didnt know how it would go, and Im still wondering how it went...in other words, Im not sure how our new interview philosophy effected young Lexi...The Pope the model as we talk about the shoot, but I can't help but to test her...just pushing a few common buttons was enough to put Lexi off balance...that typically isn't our approach...it's harmless really, none the less, manipulative...Lexi never seemed to get her balance back during the shoot either...and the Pope didnt help much either...We show lots of rigging and the discussions between he and Lexi...When the cameras rolled, he began pushing his own buttons...at least he waited for the scene to begin....Lexi is only two months into the business and her 18th year...but the Pope takes it to her...tough and uncomfortable bondage...clamps, crotchropes and orgasm control....Lexi got a good dose...Im not sure if she'll be back to work with men again as I have theories on her sexuality...but I bet this little beauty would blossom if we found the right woman to control her...hmmmm...never the less, these scenes are all very hot...I love to watch someone sincerely struggle in thier own head...Lexi was a champ...and so sexy...
    Runtime: 68 min.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total size: 783.2 MB in 6 files.

Download Getting to know Lexi (2012)

8. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Beautiful Bondage Music (2012)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Amber Rayne

When Amber Rayne is in da house, you know it's gonna be a tough and fun day...We've been shooting her for 6 years now, but it's been about a year since we last saw her...and she looks as hot as ever...how she keeps her tight little body so tight and little is beyond me...this shoot features a lot of on-screen rigging and I very much enjoyed watching Amber as the ropes went on her...each predicament leaves Amber vulnerable and exposed...And the Pope uses each opportunity to take advantage of her lovely oppression...every part of her feels his dominance...heavy clamps on the nipples, tight crotch ropes, foot and toe bondage, anal hooks and balls, hot wax...stretched, tied down, suspended, spread...this update is like a BDSM symphony with so many instruments and elements coming together very nicely, care of our sadistic maestro, the Pope...
    Runtime: 62 min.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total size: 710.6 MB in 5 files.

Download Beautiful Bondage Music (2012)

9. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Another True Slave (2012)
    [​IMG]

Cast: Charlotte Vale

Acting tough is one thing, and so is bragging about how tough you are, but Charlotte does neither. She shows up quiet and keeps to herself. She is polite and respectful, and after talking to her I find out that she is this way, because she has a full time master and he has trained her to be this way. I work out the day in my head and aim to find out how well trained she really is and how much she is willing to take for the sake of her master. There is orgasm denial, over the top ties that would have most girls screaming thier safe word, heavy pussy torment, and lots of impact, but she hangs in there and rolls with it. She is finally rewarded with one orgasm at the end of the shoot, and believe me it was worth the wait. You see her falling into sub space as the day goes on, and it makes me wonder if she forgot for a minute where her loyalty lies...
    Runtime: 72 min.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total size: 893.6 MB in 6 files.

Download Another True Slave (2012)

10. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki VIp

Live Feed From 26.05 FULL Version (411 & 1016) Insex
    [​IMG]

Studio: Insex
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

She is then shackled down to a long copper sink, her lithe, firm body stretched and spread with ass arching upwards. A speculum opens her anus wide for inspection with the sharp point of a wooden kebab stick. A hose is used to squirt water into the open hole. Humiliated, she groans, releasing the enema and watching her own waste drain near head. Once her insides have been thoroughly cleansed, PD soaks her golden skin, lathers it with soap, and scrubs her roughly with a stiff-bristled brush. Rinsed clean, she is flipped over onto her back, spread-eagled, and shackled down. Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be. Languishing in steel boots and a chastity belt, decoration 411 looks on as 1016 is stripped of her office attire. Wearing only thigh-highs and heels, the buxom blonde beauty continues to stand with legs spread, the dildo delving deep into her slippery love hole. PD teases his helpless victim, playing with her clit then pulling leather tighter and tighter around her neck. Belted down to a pipe chair with legs parted, she is primed for a game of pleasure and pain. Assaulted with the cane to her pussy and tits, she yelps and wails, begging for PD to change his target. But he is relentless, alternating his blows against her most sensitive areas, then merciless spanking her pussy red. The vibrator calms her down, transforming cries into soft, throaty moans.

Format: avi
    Duration: 30:54
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 977kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 252.4 MB
    Download Live Feed From 26.05 FULL Version (411 & 1016) Insex